End the home maintenance nightmares with a simple solution
Is your electric circuity safe?
Is your house free of termites, asbestos, Radon, and other hazards?
There may be secrets hiding in your home right now just waiting to cause major health problems, injuries and even lawsuits… not to mention surprise bills that can cost you thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours away from work, hobbies, and fun activities with family and friends
In fact, did you know that:
- “Home electrical fires account for an estimated 51,000 fires each year, nearly 500 deaths, more than 1,400 injuries, and $1.3 billion in property damage.” The Electrical Safety Foundation International
- “Americans, on average, spend approximately 90 percent of their time indoors, where the concentrations of some pollutants are often 2 to 5 times higher than typical outdoor concentrations.” Environmental Protection Agency
- “Households composed of single females with children had the highest rates of burglary while someone was present.” S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics
Well, say goodbye to the tedious, never-ending responsibilities and worries that come with home ownership … Introducing Your Home Solution Experts.
The Easy Solution
“As homeowners with families and decades of experience in construction, electricity, safety, and many other, home-repair services, we’ve heard from thousands of people who needed help, got ripped off, or just didn’t know what to do, so we decided to create a new business to solve these problems,” states Bill Driscoll, Your Home Solution Experts Principal.
“Now, if you don’t have the time, skills or physical ability necessary for ongoing home maintenance, you can get all of the repairs and services you need from a reliable, single source quickly and cost-effectively,” says David Mollitor, Your Home Solution Experts Principal.
Your Home Solution Experts provides all home repair and maintenance services related to energy, health, safety/security, and more… guaranteed.
• Sign up for a complete Home Evaluation and Plan with your own, personal consultant.
• Review the detailed plan and decide on required maintenance.
• Know who is doing the work (always local, vetted experts), timing, fees, and more without any surprises!
The Complete Home Evaluation is only $350.00 and includes services right away! Then, you pay a membership fee between $19.95 and $39.95 per month (depending on your chosen services) with a one-year contract.
Your personal consultant is available to answer your questions, work through financing, find qualified contractors, and everything else you need to manage your home ownership responsibilities!