Reclaim Your Free Time
Tri-County Area, Michigan (and Wisconsin coming soon!)
Reclaim Your Free Time and Eliminate Home Repair Nightmares Forever!
Put down that screwdriver, ladder and water hose.
Stop climbing, crawling, swearing, sweating, and second-guessing.
Now, all of your tedious, ongoing home maintenance responsibilities are a thing of the past!
Your home provides a safe, healthy and comfortable environment for you and your family members.
You sleep, eat, work and play there. (Now, more than ever.)
But if you don’t have the skills, time or physical ability for ongoing maintenance, your home just becomes a source of major stress, aggravation and sleepless nights that suck the life right out of you… and your bank account.
- Who can you trust to come into your home and do the work?
- How much is it going to cost?
- What services do you really need?
- Will the repairs be done correctly?
- How long is this going to take to fix?
Also, do you understand the life span of a home and what it takes to keep it in excellent condition?
As homeowners with decades of experience in construction, electricity and many other, home repair services, we feel your pain.
We’ve heard from thousands of people just like you who need help, have been ripped off in the past or just don’t know what to do.
That’s why we created Home Solution Experts.
Now, you can get the home maintenance services you need from a reliable, single source quickly and easily including:
- Check thermostat controls issues.
- Fix light controls, review solar options and additives (like Bluemax).
- Improve ventilation for better air circulation.
- Insulate for heating and cooling savings.
- Review cost-saving, LED light options.
- Seal air leaks to reduce energy bills.
- Check for harmful Radon levels.
- Clean dryer/bath vents for better air quality.
- Control unwanted insects/animals.
- Enhance air flow and clean dirty ductwork.
- Improve water quality.
- Offer preventative maintenance on all household appliances.
- Purify air and surface quality.
- Treat mold to help avoid health issues.
- Check door and window entry security.
- Evaluate fire safety.
- Improve overall home security.
- Review gun control and safety.
- Test fire alarms, heat and CO detectors.
Additional Supporting Services (via maintenance agreements)
- Check/clean eavestroughs, leaf guards.
- Clean windows.
- Conduct home appliance annual cleaning and maintenance checks.
- Exercise electrical devices and breakers.
- Install and replace kitchen appliances.
- Replace smoke detectors, batteries and devices as needed.
- Review and run A/C annual startup.
- Run annual furnace startup and replace appropriate filters.
Home Improvement Assistance Referrals
- Check and replace windows and siding.
- Clean carpets.
- Fix concrete/asphalt drives, sidewalks, and/or patios.
- Remodel additions, basements, kitchens, and bathrooms.
- Remove trees.
- Repair garage doors.
- Replace old, leaky roofs.
- Update landscaping.
All of these services can be done for you by local, vetted, experienced professionals… All managed by your personal consultant!
You simply sign up for a complete Home Inspection and choose the services you want!
Your expert will meet with you and review all of your home maintenance needs, identify issues, and gather, organize, and store all this data for planning and future decisions in a little over an hour.
You’ll know what’s going on, who is doing the actual work and when, costs involved, timing, and more. Plus, your consultant will review the plan with you and provide annual updates, so all required maintenance is completed without wasting time or money.
The complete Home Inspection and Plan start at just $350.00.
(That’s less than a single plumbing or electrical repair bill, appliance replacement, your favorite coffee for one month, and much more!)
Next, you pay a membership fee of $39.95 per month with a one-year contract.
Work is guaranteed, and your personal consultant is available to answer your questions, work through financing, find qualified contractors, and everything else you need to manage your home maintenance responsibilities! You now have a plan for the lifespan of your home!
One of our friendly, local representatives will answer all of your questions as soon as possible.
We can’t wait to help you complete all of your home maintenance issues so you can spend more time doing what you love to do!